VERY poor car care service from Riverside Car Care

Riverside, Illinois 0 comments

As I have watched and observed the atrocity of services that have come out of this shop and the goings of back and forth between my husband and you in regards to one Mitsubishi Sport Utility vehicle belonging to myself. I am in amaze as to how you are still in business. The only thought that comes to mind is that you used me...thinking of course I would be *** and his vehicle could be used as a test to see if you could really perform a major mechanical task to which you, I and the better business bureau are fully aware that you are NOT capable of doing. I stood back off of this to see just how long it would fester and prayed that you would be fair and admit that you were weigh in over your head on this one. Enough is enough as you are now stepping on my only toes and I will not stand for it!

After the vehicle had to be returned to you three times and then a letter to the BBB I stopped counting past the number SEVENTH visit to your shop! Words to describe your service is beyond ignorance and I dare not speak in such a tone as you are a disgrace to your nation for taking advantage of people such as you do.

Unfortunately, I cannot speak proudly because I was warned that your business was not of that to be considered a replicable one and to stop taking his vehicle to you because you were doing more harm than good. I was right…each time that vehicle came back from your shop it performed far worse than it did each time previously in your possession.

I know that this is a business and you are in it to make money, as all mechanics and other professionals are. It is unfortunate that people such as yourself exist out of greed and have no one’s best interest in mind. However, as surely as you live, one day you will no doubt suffer the consequences of your evil deeds. This world is round…it is true that what goes around comes around. So it would behoove you to do right by ALL people.

I am requesting that you reimburse my monies I’ve wasted in your establishment! If we cannot come to some type of monetary agreement for your lack of services you leave me no alternative but to take you to court and not only that. I will report you to not only the BBB but to every media station, and media outlet available including face book and tweeter.

Review about: Property Damage Repair.